25 November 2014

EMBARRASSING SHOE MOMENTS

EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS WHERE YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE FEELING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS AND YOU JUST KNOW THAT NOTHING CAN GO WRONG. HAIR IS SO LAID, OUTFIT IS POPPING, NAILS WELL CURVED, SHOES ARE A STUNNER... THE BEST FEELING EVER.


YOU GET TO YOUR DESTINATION, YOUR CRUSH IS THERE, HE EVEN TOOK A SECOND LOOK AT YOU. YOU ARE FULFILLED IN LIFE, LIFE GOALS
ACCOMPLISHED!!! YOU ARE EVERYWHERE GREETING EVEN THE PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW AND THEN YOUR PENCIL HEEL SNAPS FROM THE SOLE JUST AS YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL A SWAGILICIOUS SHOKI MOVE, UNFORTUNATELY, THE SHOKI IS ON YOU.... OH BOY!!! EGO DEFLATED LIKE A PUNCTURED TIRE, A FEW PEOPLE ARE EVEN LAUGHING IN THE CORNER. YOUR CRUSH CHOOSES TO WALK BY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AT THAT POINT.... END OF STORY!!!


DO U HAVE ANY EMBARRASSING SHOE MOMENTS, SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND THE COMMENT WITH THE MOST LIKES GETS TO WIN ANY ONE OF THESE SHOES
 
 


 YOU CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE ON FACEBOOK BY POSTING YOUR COMMENT IN THE LINK SHARED ON OUR @SOLE.DIVAS PAGE. REMEMBER THE COMMENT WITH THE MOST LIKES WINS. GUYS ARE WELCOME TOO. WIN A PAIR FOR YOUR GIRL, WIFE, MUM, SISTER, BESTIE, DAUGHTER....



ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER, START COMMENTING NOW!!!


SOLE. DIVAS....... EXCITE YOUR SOLE!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Omg my most embarrassing moment I had just started wearing heels and this was too big I wanted to feel among it was my sisters .I wore it to church after I came down from the car I couldn't explain d struggle my feets were experiencing. D shoes were condemned it was more of a peep leg than peep toes because my whole feet were out.. D pains my 'yams' went through they were charged lol..I respected my self and removed the shoes and my church crush saw me ���� anyways I really want one of these shoes..I hv just 2 active heels I need to redeem them from slavery ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol....lmao @peepleg... sorry darling and hope you are better now at rocking heels. U should opt more for platforms and wedges. We would see by the end of the week if u are the winner of one of this lovely pairs... good luck hun!

      Delete