16 November 2014

New Look Leather Platform Block Heels

Today, I would be reviewing this Platform block heels from New Look. I fell in love with this pair as soon as I saw them and knew I had to have them. As much of a shoe lover as I am, I don't ever compromise on comfort except it's one of those shoes I just want to see on my rack and not wear...lol!



My heart sank when I finally got the shoes cos they were a lot higher than I thought they would be and I thought there's no way I'd walk in these pair and not disgrace womanhood!

Then I tried them on and walked around the house in them, danced in them and carried my baby trying to do the Barney's baby bop dance in them and No I didn't fall, I didn't even stumble. They are absolutely comfortable and totally painless.

I rocked them the following day and I have worn them about 2 more times after that. They rock and I got a lot of compliments.

I think I was able to pull this off cos of the platform fronts and the block heels and of cos confidence. If u are going to wear them with the fear of falling, then by all means stay away. If not, be a dare devil and cop this pair.

If u have wide feet, I'd suggest you go a size up as they are a bit narrow in front.

Absolutely Gorgeous Platform Sandals and available for sale!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment