31 December 2014

THE CHIYO GX BY GWEN STEFANI

The blog has been quiet for quite sometime and for this we apologize, in the midst of trying to get the business right and making things more exciting for 2015, we got carried away. But we promise you that the new year will bring us a lot of glam and fabulousity. Your favorite shoe care, shoe styling, shoe review and other exciting posts will be back and better and as consistent as when we started.

I have been waiting to review these shoes for quite some time, but thanks to NAHCO and the strike, I didn't get them early enough. Thank God they came just in time for Christmas and of course I wasted no time rocking them.

They are called 'THE CHIYO from the GX BY GWEN STEFANI' range

CHIYO FROM GX BY GWEN STEFANI
 Being a pointed toe kind of girl, I loved these shoes at first sight and I knew I had to have them. I particularly loved the lace up detailing and the fact that they are patent (faux patent). The monochrome effect finally got me. So the shoes came and I didn't let the next occasion go by. I wore them to a birthday party for the daughter of a family friend....*sigh*

In terms of style, I'd give them an 8 (out of 10)... I think they are very very stylish. I love the way they looked on my feet coupled with the maxi skirt with a thigh high side slit I rocked them with. So yes for style... I absolutely lavvvvved it.


In terms of comfort, lets just say, they will be sitting pretty in my closet for a longtime before I'd consider wearing them again. No they weren't made for walking. Initially I was fine, (by the way, they are about 5" high) and YES I'm very good with heels (pencil, cone, block). This particular pair got my legs shaking after I had to walk and stand for about 15mins. Sitting down, they are perfect, they don't pinch or hurt, but the moment u stand up, the story changes...lol! The insoles are quite hard and the point where the heels are attached to the shoe isn't so sturdy, so if u weigh 80kg and above, u may want to look for something else in that range with not so pencil heels... I'd be reviewing another pair soon to compare.

In terms of quality, they are of very good quality, the soles don't look like they have even been worn, not bent out or beaten in anyway, and I did have to walk quite a distance in them and on not so leveled ground as well and I weigh quite some... For N9,000, they are very well worth it.

If u are a true shoe lover like me and you believe that beauty is pain, you certainly can't go wrong with this one. In all of this, I wore them for about 8hours straight (of course sitting most of the time).

Look out for more reviews in the new year and stay stylish... For all enquiries and consultations

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08039268597, 08148134408

BBM PIN 7C0F9234

EMAIL:
sole.divas2014@gmail.com, sole.divas88@gmail.com

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @SOLE.DIVAS

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @SOLE.DIVAS

SHOP STYLE, SHOP QUALITY BRANDS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.....SOLE.DIVAS!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment