20 April 2015

#MANCRUSHMONDAY.... DOUBLE DELIGHT....ED AND WILL!!!

I came across this gorgeous pair of shoes on one of my random internet searches and I was so eager to find out who the designer was. First person that came to mind was Louboutin but its like I know all his designs in my head and I'm wondering how i missed this one...lol!(I'm a loubs lover like that).


The Visik t-strap sandal in deep red python. Love at first sight.

Anyway, it turned out to be these Spanish brothers ED and WILL, which is also the name of their brand and I was sure to look up everything concerning them and all their other amazing pieces. For an up and coming brand, they are definitely on the path to success.

Spanish Brothers ED and WILL
 

Aosta yellow python platform pointed-toe pump with scalloped sides
Their use of animal skin to create rigid architecture and elegant feminity has shown that they have the potential and the je ne sais quoi to break into any international market. Their designs strike a balance between fashion forward and classically chic making sure you turn heads when you rock them.
Borne ankle-strap sandal in lavender ostrich
 
Borne ankle-strap white python sandal
 
Duna open-toe sandals with natural nubuck leather, handmade interlaced leather panel
 
 
 
Topi grey suede and violet patent leather sandals
I'm yet to find their collection in Nordtrom or Saks5th\Avenue but you can shop for their shoes on their website at www.ed-and-will.com. Prices range between 350Euros to 1,000Euros.
Elaine-C.-3
Elaine nude patent leather pointed-toe pump
I'm excited about these ones and would definitely keep my eyes on them.


PHOTO CREDIT: GOOGLE IMAGES

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The shoes are gorgeous...please how can I get one of those...post a free classified advert

    ReplyDelete