16 January 2015

CANALY BY IZABELLA RUE

A quick review on this beautiful pair of sandals called 'THE CANALY' by Izabella Rue. Very simple and chic, you cant take your eyes off them. Comfortable heel height, and the bold buckle makes a statement anytime.

CANALY BY IZABELLA RUE IN BLUE
 
CANALY BY IZABELLA RUE IN WHITE

One of those shoes I personally had to say no to ( a big struggle these days when I'm placing orders). It's also one of the most ordered pair so far. 3 customers have physically gotten theirs and one of them rocked them ( I'm still waiting for a picture from her) recently and she absolutely loved them.

In terms of comfort, they are the ideal heel height as she's not a heel lover and swore she wore it for close to 6hours and didn't feel them pinch or hurt her feet. Although she had to adjust the buckle to loosen it up a bit, but that aside, no major damage done.

In terms of Quality, the heels are sturdy and didn't look rocked at the end of the day. There's nothing I love as much as strong heel tips, I can't stand it when I wear shoes especially the first time and they look like they have chopped and been used to walk the whole of Lagos state job hunting (uuugggghhhhh!!!!!). So I was happy to hear that.

In terms of style, she styled them with iro and buba (I really hope to get a picture from her soon) and she said she got a lot of complements. She got them in white but I love love love the blue. I am now tempted to order a pair for myself but to style it totally different from my client.

Going by how the popular sizes have been sold out on the site, it's obviously loved by everyone else. For the size US6/EUR37 to US9/EUR40, you still stand a chance to own a pair for just N10,000.

For those awaiting their order on this pair, you did not make a wrong choice.


CALL OR WHATSAPP 08039268597, 08148134408

BBM PIN 7C0F9234

EMAIL:
sole.divas2014@gmail.com, sole.divas88@gmail.com

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @SOLE.DIVAS

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @SOLE.DIVAS

SHOP STYLE, SHOP QUALITY BRANDS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.....SOLE.DIVAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment