15 June 2015

LIFE AND LIVING.... LET'S INSPIRE

No amount of Facebook and Instagram posts or tweets can do justice to the number of random thoughts that go through my head on a daily basis. As a mother, wife, budding entrepreneur and life enthusiast, I face situations that I am sometimes able to overcome and some that end up getting the better part of me, leaving me wondering what 'this life is all about' sef.




We all have our silent frustrations as girls/ ladies/ women but it's like these days society forces us to keep up with the joneses (or in recent times the Kardashians...who by the way OBVIOUSLY don't have it together) and leave the larger number of us projecting false lives, thanks to the new and fast growing era of the social media.

I woke up this morning to this meme/quote

And it got me thinking that this is all a lot of women need to hear to get their lives back on track. It's sad to see women bashing other women and generally putting each other down. Life really shouldn't be so difficult.

This is why I got the inspiration to start a 'LIFE AND LIVING' section on the blog to enable us help and encourage one another as females. As the spirit leads...lol!, I will feature from time to time some of the everyday situations we are faced with as single ladies, mothers, wives, employees, employers, friends e.t.c. It will mostly be witty and fun and I hope interactive but not taking us away from the important issues.

I am always of the opinion that there is no situation that is peculiar to one human being, people the world over experience the same situations. It is how you choose to approach it that makes all the difference. I hope we are able to find inspiration and encouragement with every 'LIFE AND LIVING' post.

Of course remember to stay positive, it all starts in the mind. Share your thoughts, issues you would like to discuss, questions and opinions. And remember you can do it anonymously too.



















XOXO, JAY

No comments:

Post a Comment